OFFICIAL HRCAV DRESSAGE JACKPOT COMPETITIONSunday 10 December 2017. Hosted by Ballan & District Adult Riding Club Inc.
Entry Fee: $60 per jackpot or $35 per test. Please include $16 facility fee with your entries (total $76 for Jackpot)
Entries close: 30th November 2017
Contact: Lucinda Mack firstname.lastname@example.org or 0448 880 226
Prizes: Sashes & Woollen Rugs for Jackpot winners. Section prizes, Rosettes as per event rule 25 Competitors must ride both tests at the same level to be eligible for jackpot.
Rug for best performed OTT on the day – eligibility must be proven.
Entries: Open September 2017 Closes 30th November 2017
Entries to: Lucinda Mack – horsecomps.com.au 0448 880 226 No entries accepted without receipt of payment
Payment: EFT Ballan & District Adult Riding Club BSB 063 543 Acc 10283358 Cheques payable to Ballan & District Riding Club P.O.Box 108, Ballan 3342
Scratchings on the day: Caroline – 0408 461 088
All tests ridden on improved Grass arenas – 60m x 20m.
|Test (2017 HRCAV Tests)|
Conditions of Entry
- Entries will only be accepted on the standard HRCAV Entry Form through Lucinda Mack www.horsecomps.com.au
- The Event is being run according to HRCAV Rules & Regulations.
- All riders must wear approved boots and secured safety helmets, according to General Rule 9.2
- Competitors must supply their own numbers (either both sides of the bridle or saddle blanket)
- All riders must present for gear check 20 minutes prior to their first test.
- Valid Membership and Performance Cards to be presented to Event Secretary Minimum of 30 minutes prior to competing in first test.
- A Competitor MUST enter at their assessed Level and one Level above if chosen, dependent on the Program.
- No refunds after closing date, unless Vet or Doctor’s Certificate is provided within 14 days after the event.
- The decision of the Ground Jury is final; no secondary protests will be entered into.
- Protests must be lodged, in writing, within 30 minutes of the posting of interim results with a refundable fee of $30.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel any Class or Competition; to divide any Class; to alter the advertised times; to refuse entry with or without stating the reason.
- BADARC do not accept any liability for accidents, damage, injury, illness or loss to any person, horse or property.
- Camping bookings through WPNEC.com.au No Stabling available to HRCAV riders. Horses must be in yards at WPNEC, they cannot be tied to floats at any stage.