Equestrian Australia DrawsInformation regarding Arena Familiarisation, Stabling and Camping. Draws for individual classes (in PDF format) are now available to download below.
ARENA FAMILIARISATION TIMES
Arenas will be available for training and familiarisation at the following times.
|INDOOR 1||INDOOR 2, CIVINEX & SJ WARM UP ARENAS||SAND ARENAS|
|MON||CLOSED FOR SET UP||From 8am to 6pm||8am – 6pm|
|TUE||CLOSED FOR SET UP||From 8am to 6pm||8am – 6pm|
|WED||4pm – 6pm||From 8am to 6pm||8am – 6pm|
|THUR||4pm – 6pm||From 8am to 8pm||Close of competition to 6pm|
|FRI||7am – 8.30am||From 8am to 8pm||Close of competition to 6pm|
|SAT||6am – 7.30am||From 8am to 8pm||Close of competition to 6pm|
|SUN||6am – 7.30am||From 8am to 2pm||Close of competition to 6pm|
- Indoor 2 is reserved for those riders competing in Indoor 1
- Sand Arena 3 is reserved for riders competing in Arenas 1 & 2
- Civinex and the Show Jumping Arena is reserved for riders competing in Arenas 4 & 5
We ask that you respect these allocations to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to warm up in a fair environment.
- Music will be played in alphabetical order by rider surname.
- Each rider will have 2 minutes each to check their music and volume.
- THERE WILL BE NO TIME TO RIDE YOUR FREESTYLE.
|Friday 7am||CDI-W than CDN|
|Friday 7pm||Para equestrian, CDI-P, Inter I|
|Saturday 6am||Medium Tour, Advanced|
Please note that the draws are being revised due to scratchings. An update will be posted 2nd December, and then as necessary, so please continue to check your times, they may have changed.
Queries or questions? Contact the Event Secretary, Rebecca Willis Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 0417 358 654.